Sunday, May 8, 2016

My Tools



For the past one year, I have been buying components, tools. It started by buying some development kits and modules, then some IC components and breadboard, when Taobao is promoting the 2rmb delivery fee to Malaysia, I bought a soldering station and multimeter. Along that, I am purchasing electronic components from Element14 and RS electronic for my design.

My room is very messy. Seeing the components boxes laying on the floor, the development kits are stacking in the drawer, and my tools are scattering here and there.

I decide to tidy up the room and just for fun I am showing current tools that I own.


TOOLS
Buy From
1.
31 in 1 electronic tool set
Taobao
2.
Test pen
Cytron
3.
Legendary PICKIT 2
Element14
4.
Tweezers
Taobao
5.
Rolson wire cutter
Ace Hardware
6.
Victor multimeter VC890C
Taobao
7.
Victor multimeter VC830L
Cytron
8.
Solder sucker
Taobao
9.
Kasadl soldering station KSD 936
Taobao

I just ordered some component boxes from Taobao, I will show my components arrangement in next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment